,就救不回金妮,也改变不了现在的境况。)”格雷格道。
“If you must do this, you must take me with you. I don't trust you alone!(如果你非要这么做的话那就必须带上我,你一个人我不放心!)”马克思警长道。
“Do you want to participate in this matter? You're the sheriff, how do you deal with those gang leaders? And some of them have had grudges with you.(你要参与这件事?你可是警长啊,你怎么面对那些黑帮头目?并且他们中有的还跟你有过仇怨。)”格雷格问道。
“This is simple. I can hide my identity as a police chief without wearing police uniforms. Now you are the boss, and I am your attendant.(这个简单,我可以不穿警服,收起警长的身份,现在你才是老大,我是你的跟班。)”马克思警长笑道。
“Are you sure you want to do this? Are you really willing?(你确定要这么做吗?你真的甘心?)”格雷格有些不敢相信。
“Of course, I once said that for Miami and Florida, I would be willing to kneel for you, and that's nothing.(当然,我曾经说过,为了迈阿密,为了佛罗里达,让我给你下跪我都愿意,这又算得了什么。)”马克思警长道。
“Okay, that really hurts you, Sheriff Marx.(好吧,那真是委屈你了马克思警长。)”格雷格道。
“No, boss, I'm your little attendant now, not some sheriff!(不,老大,我现在是你的小跟班,不是什么警长!)”马克思警长笑道。
“Let's go, follow ce to pick up the most powerful thing together.(走吧跟班,一起去我那里取那件最厉害的东西。)”格雷格道。
“Wait, boss, what about this guy?(等一下,老大,这家伙怎么办?)”马克思警长望了一眼那名俘虏道。
“Don't kill me, I won't report it. If the boss doesn't contact me, I won't have a chance!(不要杀我,我不会去报信的,老大不联系我,我根本就没机会啊!)”那名俘虏道。
“According to me, it's better to kill him before he goes to report.(依我说还是杀了好,省得他去报信。)”格雷格回头看了一眼那名俘虏道。
“Knock him unconscious and let him live and die on his own!(把他打晕让他自生自灭吧!)”说着,马克思警长从后面一下打晕了他。